Come follow us on our journey to create our family through adoption!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Six Spectacular Months

Here are a few pictures of Sylvie taken during the last month. Our baby is growing up so fast!

Playing around...


Getting my first hair cut at Beaners. My bangs were too long!


Riding the hippo after my hair cut. This place is pretty cool!


My new fire fighter hat!


Sylvie loves going to gymnastics with her Daddy, but this is what happens on the drive home!


I love doing somersaults!

2 comments:

  1. She has changed so much! She looks very happy and well adjusted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy girl!

    Don't you just love those kiddie hairdressers! I don't know who thought it up, but it is genius!

    Happy happy 6 months together!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete