Come follow us on our journey to create our family through adoption!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Playing in the parks!

The weather the last few days has been amazing here. Sylvie and I have been outside soaking up the sun as much as possible. With Sylvie now 2, the park is so much more fun to be at.

Remember this picture? This was last June, shortly after we returned home.

Ten months later...

Wow! Sometimes I am just in awe of how fast she is growing.

Here are a few more of my favorite picss from the last couple of days.




And last but not least, how could you not smile when seeing this grinning face? I know I can't!

6 comments:

  1. That last picture is adorable... and yes, she has changed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She is growing SO much... really thriving within your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweety! She have changed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you guys on Sunday. So hot there!

    Sylvie is a beautiful little girl. I'm sure she is lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding. She is growing like crazy!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete