We received updated information on Sylive today!
Height: 72.5cm Weight: 8.4kg Feet length: 11.5cm Teeth: 4 in, 2 on their way!
- She is active and outgoing and likes to smile and copy others.
- She likes plastic toys, colorful balls and toys which make sound as soon as she touches them.
- She enjoys crawling around and playing with other children at the playroom.
- She is afraid of thunder, firecrackers and is shy in front of strangers.
- She can crawl, roll over and sit by herself; can walk by holding onto a railing.
- She takes a bottle twice a day made of milk and rice cereal, and eats one bowl of meat congee or plain congee with ground vegetables three times a day.
We are happy to have this updated information, now we can start organizing clothing and diapers to bring over to China for her. I am thinking of getting baby items organized and then starting to get her suitcase packed over the next two weeks.
Cory and I also visited our Doctor today and received a tetanus booster shot and other medications to take on our trip to China. Tomorrow we are meeting with a pediatrician that will be taking care of Sylvie when we arrive back in Canada.